- 1 Pkt Choc Biscuits (Plain choc or cream)
- Melted Butter - or substitute
- 3 x 250 grm Pkts Philidelphia Cream Cheese (ie = 1 oblong 2 light spreadable)
- Soften to room temperature
- 1 Pkt Macadamia Nuts (125gms)
- 2 x 250 grm Cadbury's Milk Chocolate
- 1 Can Carnation evaporated milk - chilled overnight
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Gelatine dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water
Cut into pieces Philly cheese, beat carnation milk with hand beater in separate basin, add to Philly cheese and turn mixmaster on.
Put 2/3 pkt of the nuts in blender - grind fine
Leave 1/3 pkt of the nuts for top - grind course
Cut chocolate into pieces, put in basin and put in saucepan to heat and melt, then add to Philly cheese.
Melt gelatine and cool a bit.. Add last.
This mixture will fill a 26cm cake tin (expandable type - easy to get cheese cake out.)
-- My Aussie Grandma: Coralie Poore