They sing of Christmas in the snow
- Jingle bells and ho ho ho.
- Of families sitting around the fire
- And carollers singing in the choir.
Christmas here is always green.
- Snow is never ever seen.
- We don't rug up, it's way too hot.
- Some go swimming quite a lot.
As Christmas time draws so near,
- Why we rejoice is quite clear,
- A babe was born in a stall.
- So he could save us one and all.
Whether Christmas is green or white
- A star did shine on that night.
- Wisemen travelling far did bring
- Gifts to place before their king.
That little babe was our Saviour
- Who laid asleep in the manger
- And through his unconditional love
- We can live with him above.
-- Tracey Florence