There's a special kind of closeness that only families know
- That starts off with a childhood trust and deepens as you grow.
- There's a special kind of happiness in sharing little things,
- The laughter, smiles and quiet talks that daily living brings.
There's a special kind of comfort in knowing your family's there,
- To back you up, to cheer you up, to understand and care.
- Of all the treasures life may bring, your family means the most,
- And whether near or far apart that love will hold you close.
-- Author Unknown