Women have strengths that amaze men.
- They carry children, they carry hardships, they carry burdens but they hold happiness, love and joy.
They smile when they want to scream.
- They sing when they want to cry.
- They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous
- They fight for what they believe in.
- They stand against injustice.
- They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution.
They go without new shoes so their children can have them.
- They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.
- They love unconditionally.
- They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards.
They are happy when they hear about a birth or a new marriage.
- Their hearts break when a friend dies.
- They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.
- They know that a hug and a kiss can help heal a broken heart.
Women come in all colors, shapes and shapes.
- They'll drive, fly, run or write, to show how much they care about you.
- The heart of a woman is what helps the world keep turning.
- Women do more than just give birth.
- They give hope and joy.
- They give moral support to their family and friends.
- They give compassion and ideals.
- Women have a lot to say and a lot to give.