- 1 cup Walnuts, Chop in Food Processor
- 6 Medjool dates, Put in Food Processor with Walnuts & Coconut & Chop together until slightly sticky
- 2 tablespoons Coconut (shredded-dried)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream , young coconut meat that has been blended until smooth with just enough water or coconut water to make the blender keep moving.
- 1 banana
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- peach or nectarine, pitted & chopped up
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Put all Filling ingredients in Food Processor & puree into a smooth filling.
peach or nectarine, chopped or sliced to put on top
Crust: Chop Walnuts in Food Processor, then add Dates & Coconuts & process until slightly sticky. Fill 4 -- 1/2 cup dessert bowls or 2 -- 1 cup dessert bowls with equal amounts of crust mixture & press against sides & bottom to form crust. You may put this in the fridge while you make the filling to solidify the crust a little. I prefer it warm & crumbly.
Filling: Put coconut cream (you could use 2 bananas & leave out the coconut cream if you are in a hurry), banana, medjool dates, peach or nectarine & vanilla in food processor & process until smooth & well combined. Pour or spoon equal amounts into each crust.
Topping: Arrange sliced or chopped peaches or nectarines on top of each pie & ENJOY!
Chill an hour before serving.
This recipe works Very well with Strawberries too!
Warning: Because there is no thickener used, this recipe is best done in individual serving size bowls. If you put it in a pie pan, it will be a bit runny.