Interpretations psychologist Karl Jung might have made of different personalities faced with the question, "Why did the chicken cross the road.?"
- ESFP: Oh! That reminds me of a story book I saw the other day... the chicken was so cute! Such lovely coloured feathers!
- ESFJ: It's very dangerous for chickens to cross the road alone these days. I hope he told someone where he was going before he left home!
- ESTJ: Well, I think there should be rules set up to stop this kind of behaviour.
- ESTP: Great guy, that chicken! We must invite him to our next party!
- ENFP: Wow! You should've seen him go! He just went head-down and feathers out, and raced across that road!
- ENFJ: I've never seen such a brave chicken. He's an inspiration to us all.
- ENTJ: Wouldn't it be great if these chicken movements were co-ordinated. Let's put our heads together and figure out how we can establish some sort of order here.
- ENTP: He had some pretty impressive movements while he was racing across that road, and I bet it was a lot of fun.
- ISTJ: That's interesting. According to the chicken manual they need to be 3 months old before they can cross the road.
- ISFJ: Hey, I never knew chickens could cross the road.
- ISTP: We really shouldn't question his motives for going across there. That's up to him.
- ISFP: As long as he got there all right and wasn't hurt, that's all we need to worry about.
- INFP: There's always that unatainable goal we're all searching for, somewhere over the rainbow, or even just across the road.
- INFJ: He must have been feeling lonely, so if crossing the road makes him feel good, then that's all that matters.
- INTP: That's an idea. I'll have to get around to building a bridge some time for chickens to cross on.
- INTJ: Actually, I have been wondering lately if chickens have some kind of migratory instinct. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research on it.
Myers-Briggs might have written these short prayers for the different personalities.
ENFJ: God, help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?
ENFP: God, help me to keep my mind on one th-Ooh! Look at that bird!-ing at a time.
ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdoAmen.
ENTP: Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.
ESFJ: God, help me have patience, and I mean right NOW!
ESFP: God help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.
ESTJ: God, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if you need some help, just ask!
ESTP: God, help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they're usually NOT my fault.
INFJ: Lord, help me to not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)
INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta
INTJ: Lord, keep me open to other's ideas, WRONG though they may be.
INTP: Lord, help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.
ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.
ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).
ISTJ: Lord, help me relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 a.m.
ISTP: God, help me to consider other people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.