Banana Quick Bread
- 3 Bananas, mashed
- 1/4 Cup (vegan) Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Soft Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mash the bananas well and combine them with the butter and the sugars to cream.
- Add the salt, baking powder and baking soda to combine.
- Stir in each of the flours, mixing until just moistened.
- Bake in a slightly greased and flour dusted loaf pan for 35-40 minutes of until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Let rest for a few minutes before removing from the pan to cool on a wire rack.
For something a little fancier, drizzle over some cooled caramel and serve it for dessert!