Purchase the following parts from Dick Smith Electronics (New Zealand) to make the Generator
- H 2923 - 1 Utility junction box black (to contain 3 - 9v batteries)
- P 1756 - 2 Skt test pin/probe black, or any other colour
- S 6100 - 3 Battery holder snap type 9volt
- Total cost about $15 NZ
- 3 - 9volt batteries (some $2 shops sell batteries, and The Warehouse sometimes have them for under $4
- Purchase fine silver wire 2mm diameter (14 swg) and 99.9% (sometimes refered as .999) silver from a Jewellers (repairers/makers/supplies) Mine cost $60 for 500mm enough to make 6 electrodes 80mm long, so you could get two electrodes from 150mm.(2001 NZ)
- My tumbler measures 95mm high internal and holds 250ml.
- Distilled water from the Auto Parts shop or Garage - 1 litres cost $4.00.
Drill two holes longwise in the centre of the top of the box 3 cms apart to fit the test probes. Solder the three battery holders leads together in series ie negative to positive.
Fit the pin probes in the holes and solder the end lead of the battery holders to one, and the other lead to the other pin probe.
Snap the batteries in the holders and fit one across the box and the other two longwise.
Screw the bottom back on.
Push the silver electrodes into the sockets.
Nearly fill a tumbler (glass) with distilled or purified water and put the generator on top with the electrodes in the water.
- It is best to use a timer. Glass volume 250 mls. do another 5 mins if glass is much larger.
- Leave on for 20 mins, then remove and clean the electrodes, one will wipe clean with a tissue the other you will need a stainless steel curley wire pot scourrer or similar. The CS will be about 3 to 4 ppm. Stir the water
- If you want it stronger put on for another 8 mins, clean electrodes. The CS should be about 6 ppm.
- Store in the dark in a brown bottle, it will keep for at least 3 months.
- It seems likely that higher ppm creates a larger particle size which may not be effective for some viral and fungal problems, using the lower ppm and increasing the dose below by half may be more effective
- For stronger solutions set the CS generator on again for shorter times, clean electrodes and stir each time
Before you start shine a torch through the glass of water....
After 15 to 20 mins shine torch again, you should see a cloud in between the electrodes, stir water.
Then or soon after, if you shine the torch through the glass, you should get a thin beam of light as it reflects on the silver suspended in the water.
Two teaspoon of CS in 5 litres of water if shaken round and left to stand for ten minutes should kill all the pathogens.
Dosage information seems to vary quite a bit, I use -
- 1 teaspoon CS for prevention
- 4 teaspoons CS 3 times a day for treatment.
- 6 teaspoons for initial dose
If you suffer from a long term disease you need to start on a low dose, no more than 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for three days, if all is well, increase to 2 teaspoons, then 3 teaspoons. The problem is that the pathogens in your body will die off and could cause problems by overloading your liver, kidneys or skin as they are removed, this can give coldlike symptoms, headaches, fatigue etc.
One of the main reasons to use colloidal silver instead of antibiotics is that the prescribed antibiotics can kill the good bacteria in the gut, the Doctor doesn't tell you this, the good bacteria normaly controls candida, but due to the antibiotics being indiscriminate in what they kill the depletion of gut bacteria allows the proliferation of the yeast fungus Candida, which further depletes the immune system. Also CS kills viruses and fungas which antibiotics normaly do not, colds are caused by viruses.