- 2 cups butter or margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (granulated)
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 cups self-raising flour
- 2 pkts choc chips (2oz)
Cream butter & sugar. Add eggs, then vanilla, and dry ingredients. Add choc chips. Form and press slightly before baking at 350 degrees 180 degreesC for about 12 - 14 mins. Don't over bake.
Large size makes 60 large cookies. Store in tupper ware or freeze.
- Can use 1 200g of milk chocolate bar instead. Cut up into pieces.
- Can also use Smarties or M&Ms instead of choc chip.
If not eating all of the cookies, roll some of the dough length wise and wrap in cling film and put in freezer. When ready to eat, slice and form and bake.
-- Sister Clark